I Online Doctor Inc. ("Company"); is committed to respecting your privacy.
In this policy, the words "you" and "your" mean any person or that person's authorized representative who agrees to our Terms and Conditions and who has requested from us any product and/or service offered by us. The words "we", "us" and "our" means I Online Doctor Inc. and its world-wide affiliates, which provide requested products or services. The word "Information" means personal, financial and other details about you that you provide to us and we obtain from others outside I Online Doctor Inc., including through the products and/or services you use.
You acknowledge, authorize and agree as follows:
Collection and Usage:
We may collect Information from you including:
- Personal identification details about you and your background, including your name, address, contact information, date of birth, and other identification, medical history, medical information
- records of your interactions, transactions and/or dealings with us over the phone, on your mobile device or through email or the Internet
- details about your browsers activities, your browser or mobile device
- determine you location through use of various technologies
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your User Account
- your preferences and activities.
You authorize the collection of Information to us as required in order to serve you as our customer and to administer our business, including but not limited to:
- verify your identity
- evaluate and process your accounts, transactions and reports
- provide you with ongoing service and information related to the products, accounts and services with us
- analyze your needs and activities to help us serve you better and develop new products and services
- help protect us against fraud and error
- help manage and assess our risks, operations and relationship with you
- organizations with whom you make arrangements, other service providers or agents including payment card networks
- conduct statistical research on individual or aggregate health or medical trends
- comply with applicable laws and requirements of regulators, including self-regulatory organizations.
We may collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, or others.
We may disclose Information, including as follows:
- in response to a court order, search warrant or other demand or request, which we believe to be valid
- to meet requests for information from regulators, including self-regulatory organizations of which we may be a member or participant, or to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements applicable to us
- to payment card networks in order to operate or administer the payment card system that supports the products, services or accounts you have with us (including for any products or services provided or made available by the payment card network as part of your product, services or accounts with us), or for any contests or other promotions they may make available to you
- when we buy a business or sell all or part of our business or when considering those transactions
- to help us collect a debt or enforce an obligation owed to us by you
- where permitted by law
Within I Online Doctor Inc. we may share Information world-wide for the following purposes:
- to manage your total relationship within I Online Doctor Inc., including servicing your accounts and maintaining consistent Information about you
- to manage and assess our risks and operations, including to collect a debt owed to us by you
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
You may not withdraw your consent for these purposes
Within I Online Doctor Inc., we may also share Information world-wide to allow other businesses within I Online Doctor Inc. to tell you about products and services.
Your medical history and/or medical information may be shared within our employees, Health Care Providers, Contractors and Agents who need to know that information in order to enable them to provide effective services and/or products.
We may also use your Information for marketing purposes, including to:
- tell you about other products and services that may be of interest to you, including those offered by other businesses within I Online Doctor Inc. and third parties we select
- determine your eligibility to participate in contests, surveys or promotions
- conduct research, analysis, and surveys to assess your satisfaction with us as a customer, and to develop products and services
- contact you by telephone, fax, text messaging, or other electronic means like internet, mail, email and other methods.
With respect to these marketing purposes, you may choose not to have us:
- contact you occasionally either by telephone, fax, text message, internet, mail, email, or all of these methods, with offers that may be of interest to you
- contact you to participate in customer research and surveys.
When speaking with one of our telephone service representatives, internet live chat agents, and/or Video Conferencing with our Health Care Providers, or messaging with us through social media, we may monitor and/or record our discussions for our mutual protection, to enhance customer service and to confirm our discussions with you.
We will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the incorrect information provided by you.
We make efforts in good faith to receive, transmit and store Personal Information in a secure environment but we cannot guarantee that there will be no unintended disclosures of your Personal Information
At I Online Doctor Inc, we work hard to protect us and our users, from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We may encrypt some of our services.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or online discussion or forum is public.
In order to prevent, detect or suppress financial abuse, fraud, criminal activity, protect our assets and interests, assist us with any internal or external investigation into potentially illegal or suspicious activity or manage, defend or settle any actual or potential loss in connection with the foregoing, we may collect from, use and disclose your Information to any person or organization, fraud prevention agency, regulatory or government body, the operator of any database or registry used to check information provided against existing information, or other insurance companies or financial or lending institutions. For these purposes, your Information may be pooled with data belonging to other individuals and subject to data analytics.
Revisions / Editions / Changes / Amendments