Doctor placeholder image
rheumatoid arthritis

i have an serious problem .. i have in rheumatoid arthritis please tell what a solution and how much ?

4 Doctors Answered
Doctor placeholder image
Dr D K Singh


Rheumatoid Arthritis is an Autoimmune disease and is subjected to blood disorder. You should go to hematology department and meet MD Hematology rather than asking for its solution here and there. Pls avoid on counter medicines.
Doctor placeholder image
DrRajan Gulabbahi Chaudhari

Family Physician

have done your blood test for this?? problem ? orthopedic doctor will help you with that rhumetic disease ?and please dont try short term treatment of steroids as its not good for future health!
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Husain


Will u want to take homoeopathic treatment for ur complaint then pls consult me
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Om Narayan Singh


book an appointment for your health issues or through the WhatsApp 8009608034