Doctor placeholder image
Mental health disorder or other issue please guide sir

Sir my brother only likes loneliness he doesnt want anyone with him, & always speaks about the past incidents & creating dispute on that he doesnt like anyone plz tell me which kind of patient he is & which type of treatment should be taken please sir

3 Doctors Answered
Doctor placeholder image
Dr D K Singh


He is a patient of psychology and needs psychotherapy. If you wish you can consult me directly by clicking consult button.
Doctor placeholder image
Jaideep Gaver


Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult on my personal app, its completely free. *You can have chat or video call discussion* Or If link is not clickable than search *dr ortho by dr j.d. singh* in your play store
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Harsh Yogeshbhai Gajjar


your problem can be cured by Homoeopathic.....just click on the consult icon for consultation during my business hours.... thank you