Doctor placeholder image
mark on foor

i have a mark on my foot it have been their for over 13 years now and every medication i use it dry up then break open back and start to run and it begin to tickle me

3 Doctors Answered
Doctor placeholder image
Guru Prasad Reddy

Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery

if its troubling frequently, better to get it excised (removed) Consult a General surgeon/ Plastic Surgeon
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Mitesh S Asnani


please share the photo so come to know what it is . If you want to consult me press Consult button below my answer.
Doctor placeholder image
Jaideep Gaver


Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult on my personal app, its completely free. *You can have chat or video call discussion* Or If link is not clickable than search *dr ortho by dr j.d. singh* in your play store