Doctor placeholder image
Prashant Jain
kidney problem

my mother is suffering from pain as per ultrasound report she has 2 stones and swelling in kidney

4 Doctors Answered
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Sohail

Family Physician

what s the size of stone ? make sure she drinks more and clean water
Doctor placeholder image
Dr D K Singh


For proper counselling and consultation Pls click on consult button just to below my reply.
Doctor placeholder image
Pushplata Dumbre


usually uric acid & calcium oxalate stone are common. need to do stone & diet analysis. you can consult for good diet & diet analysis.
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Parthik Dadhaniya

General surgery

kindly get ultrasound report, and if there is any obstructive stone you should better underwent intervention. And if small sized stones better have plenty of liquids also dont take much painkillers without doctoral consultation