Doctor placeholder image
Genera body pains

Please my Granfather is suffering with general pains, four days now according to him he said when his to hold his walking stick the hands is just severing and the body too is also paining please I needed help to get a drugs that can stop it all please

4 Doctors Answered
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Usha N


Need more information is he diabetic and age ? You can also consult me directly by clicking on the "Consult" icon below my reply
Doctor placeholder image
Dr D K Singh


It is dyskinesia syndrome. And can be treated with nootropic drugs . For more information and treatment guidelines you can consult me online by clicking consult now button just below my reply.
Doctor placeholder image

Family Physician

contact with me for full details. thank you
Doctor placeholder image
Dr Om Narayan Singh


book an appointment for your health issues or through the WhatsApp 8009608034